The Production Office Coordinator Program gives ethnically diverse participants an opportunity to shadow a production office coordinator on an NBC series. Selected candidates on scripted shows will shadow on a full season of an NBC show, while finalists on unscripted series will rotate through several shows during their production period.
The Production Office Coordinator Program is one of the tent-pole initiatives within the NBC Talent Infusion Programs (NBC TIPS) that promotes and encourages people of diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be able to legally work in the United States
- Have production assistant experience. Key PA or APOC experience is preferred but not required
- Resume detailing production experience
- Responses to two short essay questions
- One letter of recommendation from an advocate (optional)
The submission form will open Thursday, May 23, 2019 and will CLOSE Friday, June 14, 2019 at 11:59pm PT.